Friday, August 7, 2009

Reserve Your Appalachian Trail Calendar! ;-)

Being a member of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy, I periodically get update letters and donation requests. I thought it was pretty cool when today I received a letter letting me know to "Reserve Your 2010 Appalachian Trail Calendar Today!" with my cover photograph right on the envelope. It looks like they are giving members a free calendar with a donation of $50.00 or more. Quite a nice deal for such a small donation. I wonder how many folks got this letter today. It's still a bit surreal that a photograph I quickly snapped while standing on the Abol Bridge in Maine, is now gracing the cover of a calendar and the donation envelope that probably thousands of people received today. Cool.




Which reminds me....


Here's the picture everyone has seen...

Here's the one everyone hasn't....

No comments: